Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yay for Fall!

Fall is my most favorite time of year....I look forward to it all year and when it rolls around there is just something so exciting about decorating, baking, pumpkin picking and enjoying the beautiful fall colors in the trees. This year is no different, only there is one added bonus....we have a little guy in our midst and I hope that he will learn to love this time as much as I do! We went to a local farm to pick out a big pumpkin and a few little pumpkins to add to our home.
I LOVE FALL!!!!

Our sweet little man chillin' on a bale of hay:)


Our Family! (well, minus our 4-legged little kids)


Hi Wyatt!!



He absolutely loves his sling! I use it around the house if I need to get things done, at church where he needs to learn proper quiet etiquette, on walks around the neighborhood:)



My own little piece of Fall:)

No comments:

Post a Comment