Monday, January 31, 2011

What we've been up to!


It is hard to believe that it is February already!! January definitely flew by. Here are just a few pics of what this little family has been up to this past month:

Auntie Allie came for a quick visit before she left to go to Washington DC.

I've started to do a little freezer cooking to prepare for baby...thinking how wonderful it will be to not have to think about dinners and such while chasing a toddler and holding a newborn:) We've got a lasagna, some cookies, cinnamon rolls, sloppy joes, chicken enchiladas, banana bread, waffles, chicken and chips dip, a beefy enchilada bake...I do believe the hubby and son will be well fed:)


This is Wyatt enjoying his legos and tupperware on the kitchen floor while I baked:)

A little project I made...a carrier canopy. I thought that this would be so much better compared to a blanket thrown over the top that gets blown off or knocked off all the time:)

This kid LOVES books!!! He just can't seem to get enough of them....I am sure if I let him sleep with them he wouldn't even want his blanket:)


On a final note...they are calling for about 12-18" of snow here!!!! We'll see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment