Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Star in the Making!

 The bible study that we go to every Thursday has been prepping them and teaching them and loving on them for weeks.  Today we got to see the little people in action:) I remember having these same 'shows' the last two years and Wyatt was not in them. I didn't even stay because it was just a bunch of kiddos I didn't know trying to sing or crying or not standing up right.  Oh, how I have changed:) Daddy came to see his little guy too and cheer him on!
 I couldn't see him from my seat so I had to get closer to find him...oh, there he is laying on the ground trying to army crawl! I didn't know that was part of the song:)
 But, he got to top off the big performance with fun at McDonald's and the playplace.  So all in all it was great!!!
 Tuck got to enjoy the view from his car seat...the little nap ended just in time for us to pack up and go home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment