Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trees, Birthday Pancakes, and Fire

Sometimes it can be so overpowering to just look at these sweet boys that the Lord has blessed me with!  Reality can hit at such interesting times. Like today we went out to eat after church and I got to sit next to my sweet Wyatt.  To just look at the gift of my son and see a little person that is growing more and more each day just brought sweet tears to my eyes.  God has fulfilled my dreams from girlhood to be a wife and mommy and I cannot thank Him enough for the sweetness of my life.  There is no greater joy to me than to have my whole family around me and just "be." We have our rough patches and struggles but with the goodness and grace of God we always come away strengthened in our relationship not only with each other but with Him. Thank you Lord for your undeserved gifts!!
 I think we have 2 little beggers hoping for a handout from Wyatt or at least some yumminess dropped:)
 
 This year we have a fake tree...to some that just doesn't cut it. To me...LOVE!! No needles, sap, watering, and we can put it up right after Thanksgiving and leave it up til I get around to taking it down!
 This little man has been great at not touching our tree!  Surprise though he did find the tissue paper in a gift bag under the tree irresistible:)
 A tower of blue cake batter pancakes to celebrate Jonathan's 30th birthday!!!
 Wyatt enjoying the heat from our first fire of the year.  It was so nice to snuggle up next to it and get warm on such a chilly day!
Tucker helping Daddy to keep the fire roaring!

1 comment: