Thursday, February 23, 2012

A pictureless trip and fun in the sun:)

A couple weeks ago Jonny spent a week in Indiana at a biblical counseling conference for his job...and being the scardy cat that I am I didn't want to spend a whole alone.  So, the boys and I took ourselves to St. Louis for a week:)  We stayed with my sister the whole time -they just adopted their sweet little new Brock who we finally got to see. He was only 4 weeks old and sooooo tiny and sweet!!!  There were 4 kids in that house all under 3 years old....can you say loud and crazy!!  The cousins all enjoyed each others company, but I think by the end of the week there was definitely some much needed time apart called for:)
While we were there my dad, me and the boys made the 4 hour journey to Branson to visit with my most favorite aunt in the world!!!!  Aunt Sharon really enjoyed the boys and I think they enjoyed seeing her too! We left at 6 am then came back the same day and got home around 7 pm. A long trip in one day, but the boys were amazing and it was definitely worth the logged hours on the road:)
 We had a nice sunny day last Sunday so we took advantage of it and went on a very muddy hike in the park...not everyone came away clean.
 Um, that would be me....slippery and muddy...but at least Tucker stayed clean. It seems his favorite thing to do our hikes is sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment