Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thanks Babe:)

Pinterest has probably become my hubby's worst nightmare:)  If you have not checked it out I would highly advise you to give it a go for a little while:)  I have definitely filled my "Honey Do" list with some projects not only for my hubs but for me as well.   One of the things about me is that I love to reorganize and redecorate all over our home.  Call it a sickness, obsession, whatever you want.  But, I get such great joy out of seeing a drawer full of neatly folded clothing, a closet that is hung with clothes according to season, a basement that is "everything with a place, everything in its place."   
All of this to say....Pinterest gave me another great idea that I "just had to try":)  A while ago I redid our bedroom from reds to yellows....I am still in love with the bright colors and more inviting, spring-like look...but I really wanted a new duvet cover...which can be boo-coo bucks!  Just for 2 sheets sewn together!!!!  Enter my trusty sewing machine and some king sized sheets....equals a new duvet cover that is even reversible.  Which hopefully will help solve my desire to redo something every other  month:)
I used this tutorial here to make it happen.

 Now when the urge to revamp calls...just flip it!!
Thanks babe for putting up with all my "re"ing:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment