Friday, May 4, 2012

"I need to GO!!"

That is the current mantra in our house today.  
A spur of the moment decision on Monday to "just go for it" brings us to day 5 on the journey of potty training!
To say that this was easy is a big ol' lie!!!!
However, to sit in this seat 5 days after Monday I will say that our journey was a lot easier than some others I have heard.
Monday is a day that I never want to relive...too many accidents, too many changes of clothes, too many sprays of cleaner and rags used, too many "Almost buddy...next time you will get it."
We were both exhausted after Monday.
I do believe that Wednesday was the turning point...it finally "clicked."
I sit here on day 5 and can say that there have been no "accidents" since Tuesday.  What joy of all joys that means after a day like Monday:)  I won't sit here and feel all confident and that we got this thing in the bag. I am not that naive. But, I will sit here and HOPE AND PRAY AND HOPE AND PRAY some more that we will have this thing down by the time he is 20:):):):

No comments:

Post a Comment