Thursday, April 30, 2009

Showers of Blessings!!




These are the goodies that the grandma of one of my kids in my class has given our little boy!! The dresser, we built a few Saturdays ago for our dresser/changer Mom and Dad Kellerman got us....since we don't really have any other storage it will be great to have so many drawers!
We had our doctor's appointment today and we had another sonogram. We got to see how much bigger he has grown! He is almost a full 2 pounds now! He is measuring about a week ahead...meaning he is a little bigger than the due date estimates him at. I don't think he liked having his picture taken because we watched him kick over and over again at me! She had a hard time getting a picture of his left arm this time too! Only because he wouldn't sit still for that either:) I think we have a very active, rambunctious little boy on our hands already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment