Friday, June 25, 2010

First Father's Day!!


I absolutely adore this photo...my two men smiling and oh-so-handsome!! Wyatt is such a blessed little guy to have this guy for a daddy. I love to watch them. There is just something special about a daddy and his son! Jonathan has such an easy time getting the giggles going in Wywy and to hear them pray together just melts my heart! I love seeing him as a daddy! Each new phase that Wyatt goes through is so fleeting and it makes me want to video all day long every little thing. But, the one thing that I know will last is the love of this father and his son. What a beautiful earthly example of this kind of love. To know that God's love for His children is even more....wow, blows my mind. Thank God for His love and blessings each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment