Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Well, we've done it!


The time has come, a time that I really never thought would. But, when you see such a cute little tush in these diapers it is pretty worth it:)

We have officially moved over to cloth diapering!! We are still only in our first week of it, but I can say that so far it has been alright! The little guy doesn't seem to notice any difference and I think we are pretty happy that it is going to allow us to save some $$$:):) I did a lot of research and talking with others who cloth diaper (CD) and when I finally got the guts to do it I went to a local lady here who has a business out of her home. Her site is pinstripesandpolkadots.com...I would highly recommend this site for any and all information you have ever wanted to know concerning CDing. I spent 2 hours talking with her and she showed me sooo many different types of diapering styles. I was so amazed at how things are 'modernized' with CDing! No more hot plastic pants or big honkin safety pins necessary any more...her site is great and she was great. So, here's to a new, greener (save some green and livin' green) way of life:)

No comments:

Post a Comment