Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall is Here!!

This time of year is what I love the most! I love the fall trees and leaves, cool/warm weather, less bugs:), pumpkin and apple food, caramel apples,
(a goofy hubby in lots of unmatching camo:)

candles that smell of autumn, if they made fall music I'm sure I would love that too! The first chance I had - out came the fall wreaths, candles, pumpkins, mums, and other decor that remind me of my most favorite time of year:) Another highlight of fall is a pumpkin/apple farm!!! Last year we took Wyatt...however, he stayed in a sling and slept the whole time. This time it was so fun to see him smiling and giggling over the goats,

patting and trying to roll the pumpkins,


and even having him reach out his little hands and knock over a whole bowl of sample salsa...the ladies working there didn't seem to happy about that one!
Afterward we satisfied our grumbling bellies with some Panda Express...Wy seemed to really like the chow mein!

Things just seem so fresh and new and exciting when seen through the sweet eyes of a toddler....HAPPY FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment