Saturday, February 12, 2011

Screaming....


That was what I wanted to do too!! Wyatt has been pretty sensitive the last couple of days because of teething so he really hasn't even gotten out of the house. Well, I thought "Hey a trip to Target would be good for me; why not Wyatt too?" Um, yea. The sippy cup was all but drained and the cereal bar already demolished before we made it past about 300 yards into the store! Not a good sign!

I thought well let's see if he will just whine for a few minutes and then be done. So, I decided to try on a headband and wear it around the store to see if I really liked it enough to get. About a half hour later with my attempts to give him toys and hangers, even stand in the basket, or trying to carry his 30 lb. tush around with a 33 week old little peanut still growing...nothing was giving except my back and my patience! We ended up making a mad dash to the car with a fit in the back seat all the way home. Only to realize I just shoplifted!!! Cute little headband still in place with a screaming toddler finally sleeping in his crib...guess another trip to Target is called for, only this time maybe I will go alone and actually enjoy it:)


No comments:

Post a Comment